Saturday 24 November 2012

OH YEE, NEGLECTED.

There are only 14 chaotic, jam-packed, nail-biting, torturous solar days between me and the Motherland.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit nervous to go home.  I've grown quite accustomed to having the weather be in the 80's, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I didn't even bring a jacket down here. How will I get off the plane? I might die. I definitely did not think this all the way through.



You would think that campus would be dead with the impending doom of finals lurking just 7 short days away. But I'm finding the EXACT opposite to be true.

My little tanning pier on campus has been packed with students rushing to soak up those last carcinogenic UV rays so they don't return to their families paler than they were when they got here. (I'm totally guilty of this, by the way). It's quite comical.

O, V and I have been spending way too much time in the library. Here's how I know:

They actually FINED O $50EC for drinking coffee in the library. Doesn't that sound a little counterproductive to you? Who goes to the library WITHOUT caffeine? Not to mention, the unspeakable things students have to to do to scrounge up $5 for the coffee they just bought. Do you REALLY think we have $50EC to give you? Bollocks.


Anyway, BACK TO THE LIBRARY...  Here goes nothing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment